muscularTEACHER - STRONG INDIAN GIRLS

The blog is totally dedicated to all those strong women of India who show their supremacy over their male counter Partners especially in riding bikes and physical strength

jai ho

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

muscularTEACHER


after a long time i meet my chemistry teacher miss priya. she was my favorite teacher in school time .however she was very young at that time only 22 just 6 years older than average 12th standard student like me. i was just 26 now so she must me be 32 .
she ask me to join her on tea at her home .we soon reach her home . it was well decorated two room flat , she leaves alone their as she didn't marry till now.she ask me to sit in drawing room and she moves towards kitchen . she came with two cups of tea and start talking me after some time i ask mam you live alone here dont you fear?
she smiled and reply no ,why she fears?
i replied i lady alone? some body do any thing wrong.
she laughed and put her hand on table in arm wrestling position and ask you try.
i shocked but put her hand but she is really too strong and down my hands in seconds.
i show her huge biceps as i also do regular gym but she is really strong .
after few minutes i ask her that i am leaving now but meet her later
she said : o.k
she moves towards me and hugged me but after a second i realize i was hanging in air. i wght more 90kgs but she quietly lifts me between her hands .
i told her mam i know you are too strong please put me down.
she said : you don't know my power and start applying power of her hands on my body , i suppose to have good muscular body but it seems quiet weak to her.
she leaves me after few minute and ask me whether somebody do anything wrong with me ?

hey friends what should i say?
you told her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad