polio booth - STRONG INDIAN GIRLS

The blog is totally dedicated to all those strong women of India who show their supremacy over their male counter Partners especially in riding bikes and physical strength

jai ho

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, May 13, 2010

polio booth

i was sitting at polio booth , a tall lady around 6ft tall wearing red suit came towards me and ask that my son is sitting their can you came with me to provide vaccine to him i said sure mam.i take the drops and marker ink and start following her after 3 or 4 shop i saw a man with broken ankle was sitting on royal enfield bike on pillon seat and a child of 15-16 months in his hand i put drop in his mouth and put mark on his nail and said ok.the lady thanks me i turned around to go back suddenly a roaring sound of bullet is heard in my ears i put my head back and saw the lady was sitting on riders seat and kick start the bike . she put bike in gear and turned it back and soon i saw her moving away from my eyes . oh my god what a scene it was . i tried to find her many times in that locality but all is waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad