A STRONG BIKE RIDER GIRL - STRONG INDIAN GIRLS

The blog is totally dedicated to all those strong women of India who show their supremacy over their male counter Partners especially in riding bikes and physical strength

jai ho

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

A STRONG BIKE RIDER GIRL

 FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING PLEASE READ PREVIOUS PARTS 

PART1 : SUPRIYA MY BIKE RIDING SISTER

PART 2 MY STRONG SISTER

PART 3 SHE IS REALLY STRONG

RAJU was embarrassed and avoided eye contact with G, but for G such incidences were more than usual. Finally broke the silence

Raju : Hey u never told u had a sis

Sachin : I believe we never discussed our families yet,

R: Anyways let’s go to class

RAJU was classmate of G and belonged to a rich family. Though he was one of the few friends of sachin, he never discussed anything related to his family. In fact most of the people in college never knew that Supriya was his sister. Reason why RAJU never noticed Supriya was that he never reached college in time in the past one year.

 


Supriya  in the meantime reached office and parked her bike in the stand. Scene was not new for the parking attendant, but her stunning looks mesmerized him also. She then went ahead to her cabin. She was greeted by everyone on the way. Almost everyone gave her the second look. In fact she was also enjoying all this. Just when she was about to enter her cabin, one familiar voice came from behind, it was none other than Sumit, Sr Clerk in her division.

 

[background starts]Sumit was about 25 year old and 5.11 in height. Sumit used to be a bright student and once aspired to be an IAS, but untimely demise of his father left him with no choice but to quit his preparation. Luckily for him, he got selected in clerical grade exams and joins this department 4 years ago. He also had a younger brother who is doing MBBS. Because of his hard work and positive attitude he was last year promoted to senior clerk, which no one was able to achieve till now. He had a no nonsense attitude and always minded his business. When no one in the department was ready to Supriya as their department in-charge it was he who accepted the decision professionally and rendered all possible help to Supriya to make her comfortable in the job and understand what she was supposed to do. Even today after one year people around don’t consider her as their boss, majority of them are in their thirties and they feel how come a young girl can instruct them (typical male ego), they also tried to convince sumit, but he was unfazed and never fall in such politics. In fact quite aware of office politics he cautioned Supriya at every step and helped her take correct decisions. Supriya too has a huge regard for sumit and consider him as her mentor though their designations are no match. [Background ends]

 

Sumit : good morning mam.

Supriya : GM Sumitji.. How are you today

Sumit : I am fine, As instructed data for this quarter is ready,please let me know when we can discuss and prepare final presentation. Also I need signatures on few important files

Supriya : Okay Sumitji, you can come after 15 minutes, let me settle and have a cup of tea

Sumit was there is exactly 15 minutes.

Supriya : Why are so punctual ?

Sumit : It’s my job mam

Supriya : I know, in fact you deserve a lot than what you are

Sumit : I know mam, but this is not the time to discuss personal matters

Supriya : Ok, then show me the data (She was not at all impressed)

After browsing through all data for 45 minutes.

Supriya : Looks good, you can prepare the presentation now.

Sumit : it will take at least 6 hours, if I skip my lunch then also it will be complete by 4.

Supriya : Its Ok, our meeting is at 5, so we still have 1 hour buffer.

 

A quickly left the room and went to his business. In reality Supriya had a crush on sumit and wanted to win over him, but he was a hard nut to crack. He was one such person who has never appreciated her of her looks or her strength or her courage.

At lunch time, thought of sumit came to her mind, sumit was busy in completing the presentation. She ordered Pizza and took it to him but he  flatly refused the offer

Sumit : Sorry mam, I don't eat pizza

Supriya : But you must be hungry

sumit: Its ok Mam, work is more important

supriya: But food is also important, please have it

sumit: I already said, I don't eat pizza

supriya: Then please take my home made lunch, I will have pizza instead

sumit : Sorry mam, thanks for the offer

he was still looking in the machine. Supriya felt a bit humiliated because few eyes were grazing on them, She left her lunch box at his table and told him to eat if he feel like and took pizza with her. By 3.30 A completed the work and came back in her cabin to show the presentation.

Everything was ok except few mistakes which Supriya corrected there itself. She again asked what about lunch, he replied negatively and told her that now he is going to have it. She then unfolded the next plan

Supriya : Presentation is at the other office which is 8 kms away and you are accompanying me.

Sumit : Sorry mam, I have other plans and can't come with you

Supriya : But it is an order

Sumit : In that case yes, but only if we go by official car, but by your personal vehicle

Supriya : Are you allergic to bikes or what?

Sumit : I am not allergic, but I don't feel like riding them

Supriya : But you don't have to bother, I will drive it

Sumit : It is one and same thing

Supriya : But it is again an order

Sumit  : Sorry mam, I don't comply, please initiate action against me ( in a rude voice)

Supriya : Ok, let me order official car, since you have done all the hard work, I want you to be present in the meeting

Sumit : Ok mam

Supriya : Please have your lunch and meet me in the lobby at 4.45

sumit was already there when Supriya  reached. They went on to board the taxi and travel started. Unluckily there was a huge traffic jam at next crossing. Supriya ordered the driver to find the status. Driver on enquiring came to know that it will take not less than 1 hour to clear the jam. Supriya looked back at sumit

Supriya : Now what, we have to be there by 5.30 and it is already 5.05

Sumit : Let’s cross the jam and get a auto

Supriya : Are you mad, it will take another 15 minutes to cross followed by 30 minutes’ drive

sumit: I am blank

Supriya : But I am not, there is only one option if you agree, I hope you have not taken a Kasam on Geeta

Sumit : I think that is the only option now

 

Supriya then ordered driver to take car back, they reached office in no time and immediately Supriya rushed to parking to pull out bike. There was a bike which was obstructing the way. Parking attendant was trying to figuring out how to move it. She being in urgency got impatient literally lifted the bike on her side and kept it aside to make way for her cbz. A could have helped, but knowing his attitude, she didn't asked for help. It was already 5.18. S started the bike in one action asked A to sit behind. sumit sit at a distance behind.

Supriya : Please hold some thing, whatever you feel like since I will driving at least at 80

He following her instructions held her shoulders. She then zoomed away on narrow streets and finally other office 2 minutes before. A for the first time in his life was impressed by her skills.

sumit: You are much better than I thought

Supriya: I am good at other things as well (She nodded in acceptance)

They quickly rushed to the meeting room. Soon there turn came. Presentation went well and her division turned out to be the best performing division for the quarter. Everyone congratulated her. General Manager even went ahead and told her that if she will perform like that, the day is not far when we will have younger Assistant Commissioner in their circle. She was generous enough and went on tell everyone that A is equally responsible for her performance. Every applauded for sumit as well. For the first time in his life he was applauded by such highly ranked officials. She silently thanked Supriyafor her generosity.

It was already 8 when meeting ended. Both reache at parking lot

Sumit : Thanks mam

Supriya : For what ?

Sumit : You know it

Supriya : Ya, but I want to listen from an arrogant junior

Sumit : I am not arrogant

Supriya : I hope you know how rude you are with me, even when you are one responsible for my success

Sumit : Mam that’s my way, I am like that only

Supriya : Anyways, I am used to of it, so what next

sumit: Lets go back to office. I will pick my scooter to go back

Supriya : But I am no mood to go back, its time to celebrate yaar

Sumit : So what are your plans ?

Supriya : Let’s go to a bar and have couple of drinks

Sumit : I don’t drink

Supriya : Come-on yaar, don't be a spoilt sport

sumit: I am not, but please excuse me

Supriya : It is an order then

He  said nothing, he silently mounted on bike and got hold of her shoulders. Supriya knew she was able to break ice today. She took it as a huge victory of hers in winning over sumit. Sumit  also for the first time felt power of her shoulders.

Sumit : Mam, your shoulder are very strong. No wonder how you managed to lift the bike

Supriya: So you were watching me, but never came forward to help. That’s why I don’t want to be a poor lady and became independent.

Sumit : I am sorry

Soon they reached a high class bar. He was reluctant in getting inside.

Sumit: I think it’s very costly

S: I am not asking you to pay

Sumit: But why to spend so much money

Supriya: Because I am happy, and I don’t think so much of saving money.

Sumit: You should

Supriya: Please don’t lecture me and come inside

Waiters were known to her as she was a regular visitor. They went on to have beers.

Sumit; how u manages to drink so much

Supriya: It’s normal for me

Sumit: You are great

Supriya: No buttering, anyways why mentioned you didn’t like bikes, any specific reason

Sumit: My father died in a bike accident, the bike which he purchased for me and was coming back from the showroom to surprise me, but we got some other surprise.

Supriya: Oh I am so sorry, I can understand your pain. But you also have to understand that life is like this and if it happened with you father, it will happen with you as well. I hope I was able to somewhat subsidize your fear today.

Sumit: Perhaps

Supriya: Ok time to leave now, it’s already 10, we will talk some other day.

Supriya asked for the bill and after paying they stood up. A who was not a regular drinker was unable to control his movement. He was stumbling at every corner. Supriya put one his hands around her shoulder and supported him to the parking area.

Sumit: I told you, I am not that perfect in drinking, how will go home now.

Supriya: I didn’t know your capacity, anyways could I drop you, how far do you live

Sumit: Another 5 km from here and in opposite direction, I think it might not be safe for you return alone in the night.

Supriya: Don’t worry about me, your safety is priority.

Sumit: But I am equally concerned about you

Supriya: (smiling in her own) It’s an order now, sit behind and guide me to your home

Sumit: Ok

Supriya mounted the bike and kick started with ease, she was still supporting sumit while doing all this. She then helped him to sit behind.

Supriya: Please hold me tightly around waist.

Sumit: (trying to pretend he is control), I am ok holding your shoulders

Supriya: Please don’t kid

Sumit knew it would safer for him. He holds her waist as tightly as possible. Perhaps beer was showing its colours. He even rested his head on one of shoulders to make himself cozy. Supriya was happy the way sumit was catching her. She then zoomed away passing each vehicle. Suddenly she felt that sumit is getting down more (probably sleeping) and more and his grip is losing. She stopped the bike and asked him if he was ok, he waked up and tried to be ok, but again after 200 meters Supriya felt the same thing. She then took out her dupatta and tied both them just above the waist. By this ensured that A will not fall off even if he sleeps. A probably unaware of what was happening. She then took him to his house and supported him inside. Since he used to live alone, she took out the keys from his pocket and open the door to let inside. She was supporting at least 75% of his weight. She felt like cradling him, but thought it might be too early and sumit is very arrogant. She then guided him to his bed, took of his shoes and turned on fan. She then left the place. Door had an auto lock so it was safe to leave the place without waking him. She then returned back to her house. It was already 11, sachin was impatiently waiting outside, but it was normal for her as she was superior to many males in many ways. He hugged her tightly and started weeping showing how much concerned he was for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad