SUPRIYA : MY STRONG SISTER - STRONG INDIAN GIRLS

The blog is totally dedicated to all those strong women of India who show their supremacy over their male counter Partners especially in riding bikes and physical strength

jai ho

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday, October 30, 2021

SUPRIYA : MY STRONG SISTER

 

 


Sachin: We will not venture out after drinks for ice-cream after drinks

SUPRIYA: So sweet of you, you care so much for me.

She then allowed him to get off from her waist, he immediately ran to grab the keys of bike and her purse. He also collected a carry bag while returning. After coming back

Sachin: Would you like to change before going out

SUPRIYA: Why?

Sachin: I mean, riding in skirt, are you comfortable

SUPRIYA: But why you are asking this silly question, I have driven so many times and no way any one can peep inside while riding

Sachin:(little shocked and embarrassed from reply) No, you got me wrong. Actually this is bit shorter than others and I mean... I mean...

SUPRIYA: Don't worry, I can understand your concern, but there is no harm if others watch bit a more thigh of mine (there was naughtiness in her eyes), you are such a darling bro of mine. Now come on sweety.

Sachin followed her out of house. He locked the door followed by Gate. SUPRIYA then mounted on the bike and adjusted her skirt so that nothing flies off while riding which may catch other's attention, though extremely sexy girl riding bike in skimpy clothes was eye candy for anyone and no one could ask for anything more. She started the bike in confidence and Sachin mounted on his usual place holding carry bag and ladies purse. Everyone on the way was looking only their bike as if it’s the eighth wonder in the world. When speed beyond certain limit, Sachin was forced to hold her waist tightly to avoid any mishap.

They reached the beer shop in no time. SUPRIYA ordered the complete crate so that there is no shortage. They then went to the food joint and purchased stuff to eat. Wherever they went, everyone was confused to understand the chemistry, since Sachin was managing her purse and holding other stuff as if he was servant, but still he was very happy since he was assisting his so called elder sister who is more than sister to him.

They then came to their home and Sachin arranged the stuff they brought in order so that the party could begin. Party begins soon and Sachin couldn’t handle more than 2 beers. SUPRIYA was in no mood to give up gone on with third. Since Sachin was feeling bit drowsy, he was looking for a place to rest. She understood his uneasiness and asked to sit on her lap and rest his head on her shoulders. Sachin quickly sat on her lap and put his head on her shoulders. She then placed her hand around him to make him feel cozy. He also planted a small kiss on her cheeks saying she is the greatest. She also planted a kiss in return and went on to finish her bottle. Meanwhile she was finishing her bottle talk begin

 

Sachin: Di, I hope I am able to prove myself. I mean I am doing my role with near to perfection

 

SUPRIYA: Yes Dear, sometimes I feel bad when I scold you small things

 

Sachin: So what are your plans for future, I mean when you are planning to get married

 

SUPRIYA: Well, no plans as of now. I would prefer you all to first get settled.

 

Sachin: That might be too late

 

SUPRIYA: Don’t worry I am still 20, so still I have at least 5 years

 

Sachin: But you act like 30 yr old (he hugged her even tighter)

 

SUPRIYA: Okay no more buttering, now you tell, are you seeing any girl or not

 

Sachin: Not as such,

 

SUPRIYA: Oh, It means there is someone

 

Sachin: (blushing) Might be, but whenever I always try to find you in each and every girl I meet

 

SUPRIYA: Come on dear be practical, it’s not that easy, but tell me who is that girl

 

Sachin: She is mona, first year student. Not sure if she will be interested in me.

 

SUPRIYA then went on to hear the story and give some tips to Sachin so that he could come closer to her (Description of mona will come later). By the time they ended, SUPRIYA had finished 6 bottles. She then asked Sachin to have his dinner, but he already down, didn’t felt like having anything. SUPRIYA cradled him to his bed and set the alarm of 6 am for him. She then went ahead to her bed.

 

Alarm went right at 6 am and Sachin straight away jumped from his bed and back to action…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad