two strong friends - STRONG INDIAN GIRLS

The blog is totally dedicated to all those strong women of India who show their supremacy over their male counter Partners especially in riding bikes and physical strength

jai ho

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

two strong friends


my name is rajeev and i am a cyber cafe owner and my home is around 20km from my shop , i use motorcycle(pulsar200) for daily up-down . once i was returning home at night , it was too dark the road towards own town is very rough , i didn't see a stone comes down my bike and i fell down , my leg was put down in motorcycle and despite my best efforts i was unable to take it out . the road has no traffic as it was too late suddenly i saw a motorcycle rushing towards me , it suddenly stops and i see this is giant bike royal en-field and two girls are on it ,the girls are too tall more than 6-3 and their body is so toned that i can call them muscular . they quickly took bike stand and take me out but i find my leg is broken out and their are several other injuries also. so they ask me to go hospital with them . one girl sits on her bike and kick start the giant machine while another help me to sit as pillion but i am unable to move one of my leg so she lifted me in her arms and make me sit on bike . then she took my bike start and start following her. The girl with whom i was sitting is very good rider , we quickly reaches hospital they both with out wasting time took me in their arms and take me in hospital. in the mean time they call my wife also . my whole family reaches hospital soon and thanks both super women to save my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad