Suhaag Raat Part -2 - STRONG INDIAN GIRLS

The blog is totally dedicated to all those strong women of India who show their supremacy over their male counter Partners especially in riding bikes and physical strength

jai ho

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Suhaag Raat Part -2

suhaag raat is my first story on this blog after huge demand of my fans i am writing second part of it , please read first part to follow the story. as i told you what happen to me in first night in previous story . After i week we decide to go for honey moon to mussoorie ( a hill station in India) . one friend of mine told me that as soon as reach dehradoon ( it is major station to reach mussoorie) hire a bike it will make easy to travel and it is very cheap option . he further provide address of local dealers who gave bikes on rent . we pack bags and i told my wife not to take any saree only jeans and salwar kurtis for her. we take ddn shatabdi train and in early morning we reach dehradoon after that i took a rickshaw to reach the shop for bike rent but when we reach there the shop owner has only bullet bikes all pulsar semi heavy bikes are rented out now the problem is that i didn't ride bullet before but i dont want it to show to my wife so i take keys of bike from shopkeeper after fulfilling necessary documentation. i start kicking the giant royal field bike but my bed luck it didn't start desprite my efforts the only best thing is that i didn't get injured my foot. suddenly my wife who was wearing black color salwar suit with open hair came near to me and ask what happen? i replied that darling its bullet it takes time and power she smiles and reply let me try , i was shocked and whole scene of my suhaagraat reviewed before my eyes . i suddenly handed bike to her . watching this shopkeeper come near the bike meanwhile my wife get sited on bike and ready to kick but shopkeeper interrupt madam this is bullet can you ride? my wife smiles and kicked the giant , it roars in one kick this is a great reply to the question of shopkeeper, she told him that she has more than ten year experience of riding this giant. she further told him that motorcycle is not in very good condition and it need some work however she is good rider so she can manage . she ask me sit as pillion and we tied our luggage at the back stand , the shopkeeper wave his hand to say good bye to us we are on the way to mussorie which is around 40kms from dehradoon she is awesome rider with good control over the bike she rides very fine over a good speed . all about this trip in my next story: till then enjoy feed back needed

2 comments:

Post Top Ad