Most Strongest Lady - STRONG INDIAN GIRLS

The blog is totally dedicated to all those strong women of India who show their supremacy over their male counter Partners especially in riding bikes and physical strength

jai ho

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Most Strongest Lady


SOMETIME SOMETHING STRANGE HAPPENS TO YOUR LIFE YOU NEVER FORGOT,THIS IS A INCIDENT OF MY LIFE WHICH I NEVER FORGOT. This was happen to me around 20 year back when i suppose to be 15 and studied in 12th standard. i studied in a school which is in city limits while i leave in villager which is far away from school, as i was the only student from that village so school is not providing transport facility there ,however school bus leaves and takes me from the outskirts of my village wcich is around five kms from my house , this means either i have to walk these 5 kms or take lift from some body so i use to walk in morning but opted for lifts in afternoon . it was hot and sunny afternoon , i was waiting more than 45 mins nobody comes from whom i take lift but despite this hot sun stops me to move ahead.After another 15 mins i heard a sound of bike and before i ask for lift bike stops near me , and the scene which mesmerized me is a young lady just around 32 was riding the bike , the bike no the ordinary one its big bullet. the lady is in police dress accompanying with male constable as pillion . she was too tall as can be justified with male companion sited back , with police cap , hairs are tied in juda , name plate...i still remember the name, and strong build body as her muscular tone arms told.within a frictions of seconds i take glimpse of her looks which are still alive. lets back to story, bullet bike stops near me and constable , asks how far is bina pur( my village name) just 5 kms sir i replied the bike roars and stops just moving 10 mtrs, this time lady asks is the road is OK i replied no mam , it is in bad condition lady further asks are you too going there? i says yes mam she smiles and ask me to come with them i rushed towards her and remove my school bag from my bag and to be polite the lady hung my bag on the handle and constable get down so i been seated in-between of them , i put both my hands on her shoulders , i realize they are really hard as steel mounted in human body. the road is not in good condition and riding big bike like bullet is not an easy job in such conditions but she is awesome rider .she control the big giant in very easily. soon we reaches to our village she leaves me near my house and esquire me about gram pradhan house and moves towards that, i watch her until she stops near that house and mount the giant. Later in the night , i came to know that she is new police in-charge of our city and taking an untold survey of villages.after that i saw her many time in city either on her bullet or in jeep in fact she is hot topic for talk of city at that time .she screws the nuts of criminals so after sometime she posted to some other place. but she is posted as most strongest lady in my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad