MY STRONG GIRLFRIEND - STRONG INDIAN GIRLS

The blog is totally dedicated to all those strong women of India who show their supremacy over their male counter Partners especially in riding bikes and physical strength

jai ho

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

MY STRONG GIRLFRIEND


My name is rajat and i am studying in college , my girlfriend name is riya she too studied in same college however she is senior to me in college , we are dating each other from last two years , we both are studying away from home and stay at college hostel but this year we decide to stay outside the college in some private rented flat in live in relation ship , we move in a society where many students of our college lives in .
after moving there i came to know that my girlfriend riya is quite strong girl , one day we saw a tiktok video in which a wife is doing the exercise while carrying her husband , riya got impressed by that  , she ask me that she also wants to do the same , i saw this is not possible  , as i am quite heavy and riya looks too lean for me  but she wants to do it 
i rejected her request and laid on bed but after that she do it with me is quite a shock for me , 
she puts her hands below my body and lifted me in her arms as am i child , i ask please leave otherwise we both fall but she refuse and she enjoying lift carry me 
after a minute or long she put me down but after that she became aware of her strength and she loves to lift carry me in different forms 
she also make videos of her lift carry me but thanks to god she never publish them 
however i also enjoys lift carry by my girlfriend 

1 comment:

  1. go here for more clips of lift and carry: https://www.liftandcarry.org

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad