MY STRONG SISTER - STRONG INDIAN GIRLS

The blog is totally dedicated to all those strong women of India who show their supremacy over their male counter Partners especially in riding bikes and physical strength

jai ho

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, May 8, 2020

MY STRONG SISTER

hello friends , this is a true incident shared to be by one of my face book friend , it is a real incident happen to him but i changed name and places on his request 



my name is ankit i am a 20 year old average guy with a height around 5'6" and weight nearly about 60kgs while pooja  22 , who is my elder sister  and she is also around same height and weight but despite girl she is quite a strong since our childhood .

when we are kids we play along with other children of our neighborhood , there are lots of boys and girl but she is always a leader , nobody have a courage to disobey her words , physically she seems like other children but she has a lot of inner strength and easily can overpower big boys also ,  that why  everybody obey her 

to me she is like a big brother yes big brother despite a girl , 

i always feel safe with her , till my whole school life she uses to protect me , if any body trouble me i called her , later on every body knows that i am her brother so nobody dare to touch me even some teachers also avoid to do the same . 

after school when i moved to college , she help me in my admission and also taught me riding motorcycle and later on driving car   

but despite all this things i called him my strong sister is the fact she lift carry me so easily 
when we were child than she uses to lift me on several occasions , she lift carry me on her shoulders when i want some fruits from tree , she lift carry me on her back when i gets tired due to walking or other activity , she also lift carry me like her baby when she wish 

but wait if you think she cant lift me now than you are wrong , she can easily lift carry me even today and believe me with out any extra efforts , 
people have big brothers to protect them but i have a super strong big sister to protect me 
and i am proud of my strong sister 

2 comments:

Post Top Ad